Bachelor BSc Biological Science At KNUST
Biological sciences are the study of life and living organisms, their life cycles, adaptations, and environment.
The School of Biological Science offers a four-year undergraduate course leading to the BSc. (Honours) Degree in Biological Science.
Wassce /Sssce Applicants
Credits in THREE (3) Elective Subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Mathematics.
Five(5) credits at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics plus passes at the A’ Level or equivalent in THREE (3) of the following relevant subjects: Chemistry, Zoology or Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Biology.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years at the time of submitting the application.
- FIVE (5) credits at the O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics
- FIVE (5) credits at the O’ Level and experience in Meteorological applications (in the case of 1.4b)
- WASSCE/SSSCE credits in THREE (3) Elective Subjects including Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and Mathematics.
For all the latest in politics, sports, and entertainment visit Ghana’s leading online news platform thus log on to GhanaCNN.com
How To Apply Into Health Training Institutions For 2021/2022
Following the Ministry of Health’s announcement of admission to Public Health Training Institutions for the 2021/2022 academic year, all qualified applicants are instructed to follow the application guidelines below to successfully complete the application processes.
TIMELINE FOR APPLICATION
The online admissions portal will be officially open from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 to Friday, 30th July, 2021, according to the Ministry of Health.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
1. Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at a cost of Two-hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
il. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use email address of relations)
4. You will need your residential and Ghana post digital address
5. Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. To purchase Ministry of Health Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial “887*18# and follow the prompt
10. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
NOTE: You can visit any of the Public Health Training Institutions
nearby for assistance in the filling of your form.
All qualified applicants are hereby informed that, wrong filling of the form will affect their admission.
2021/2022: Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Begins Undergraduate Admissions
KNUSTconnect.Com can confirm that the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) is inviting applications from qualified persons for admission into undergraduate Diploma and degree programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The Ghana Institute of Journalism online application e-vouchers can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number.
- Applicants will be required to fill a form before they are served.
- You will be provided your application number at the bank.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should follow the instructions given by going to http://registration.gij.edu.gh/apply/start to complete the on-line application.
Sunday, 31st August 2021 has been advertised as the deadline for applicants to submit their applications.
Campus Life At KNUST – What You Must Know
Students can participate in a variety of activities outside of the classroom. As a result, KNUST has made arrangements to ensure that your dedicated time for social life is also very comfortable and enjoyable.
The Junior Common Room Committees organize students’ social lives on campus and serve as a liaison between the student body and the Hall authorities in their Halls.
The Students’ Representative Council (SRC), whose executive is elected at large, is in charge of coordinating the activities of the various Junior Common Room Committees.
There are Faculty societies that offer extracurricular activities to junior members of the Faculty.
Time Tables8 months ago
KNUST: Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 – 2nd Semester
Time Tables8 months ago
KNUST: 2020/2021 End of First Semester Examination Timetable (DRAFT) – IDL
Accommodation8 months ago
KNUST Approved Hostels, Their Locations And Hostel Managers Telephone Contacts
Campus News7 months ago
Top 10 Senior High Schools Noted For Producing Stubborn Boys In Ghana
Campus News8 months ago
How To Collect Your Certificate From KNUST As An Undergraduate and Postgraduate Student
Scholarship8 months ago
Parul University Scholarship 2021/22 – Students Can Apply For Masters
Admission8 months ago
Names Of Streets, Facilities, and Buildings In KNUST
Campus News8 months ago
All You Need To Know About ICY CUP At KNUST Campus