The Legon Center for Migration Studies has opened enrollment for a master’s program leading to the award of a Master of Arts degree certificate in Migration Studies.
All applicants should be aware of the University of Ghana’s admission requirements and apply accordingly.
The University of Ghana’s Centre for Migration Studies is offering a Sandwich Program that leads to the award of a Master of Arts in Migration Studies.
STUDY PERIOD: Study over two long vacation periods for this Academic year, which begins with the first semester on April 19, 2021 and ends on June 20, 2021.
A good first degree, preferably second class or higher (or a Final Grade Point Average of at least 2.0) in a relevant field of study from the University of Ghana or any other recognized/accredited university. Third-class applicants may be considered for admission based on work experience and other qualifications.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION:
- Degree certificate
PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Dr. Leander Kandilige
Email: [email protected]
How To Apply Into Health Training Institutions For 2021/2022
Following the Ministry of Health’s announcement of admission to Public Health Training Institutions for the 2021/2022 academic year, all qualified applicants are instructed to follow the application guidelines below to successfully complete the application processes.
TIMELINE FOR APPLICATION
The online admissions portal will be officially open from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 to Friday, 30th July, 2021, according to the Ministry of Health.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
1. Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at a cost of Two-hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
il. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use email address of relations)
4. You will need your residential and Ghana post digital address
5. Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. To purchase Ministry of Health Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial “887*18# and follow the prompt
10. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
NOTE: You can visit any of the Public Health Training Institutions
nearby for assistance in the filling of your form.
All qualified applicants are hereby informed that, wrong filling of the form will affect their admission.
2021/2022: Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Begins Undergraduate Admissions
KNUSTconnect.Com can confirm that the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) is inviting applications from qualified persons for admission into undergraduate Diploma and degree programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The Ghana Institute of Journalism online application e-vouchers can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number.
- Applicants will be required to fill a form before they are served.
- You will be provided your application number at the bank.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should follow the instructions given by going to http://registration.gij.edu.gh/apply/start to complete the on-line application.
Sunday, 31st August 2021 has been advertised as the deadline for applicants to submit their applications.
Campus Life At KNUST – What You Must Know
Students can participate in a variety of activities outside of the classroom. As a result, KNUST has made arrangements to ensure that your dedicated time for social life is also very comfortable and enjoyable.
The Junior Common Room Committees organize students’ social lives on campus and serve as a liaison between the student body and the Hall authorities in their Halls.
The Students’ Representative Council (SRC), whose executive is elected at large, is in charge of coordinating the activities of the various Junior Common Room Committees.
There are Faculty societies that offer extracurricular activities to junior members of the Faculty.
Campus News2 months ago
How Three (3) KNUST Students Died In The Matter Of 24 Hours On Campus
Campus News4 weeks ago
KNUST Basic Schools On A Two-Weeks Vacation Despite Learning For A Whole Year Without Textbooks
Time Tables1 month ago
KNUST: 2020/2021 End of First Semester Examination Timetable (DRAFT) – IDL
Campus News1 month ago
Student Of St Mary’s Boys’ Senior High In Takoradi Commits Suicide
Campus News3 weeks ago
Sugar Daddy Allegedly Found Dead In The hostel Of A Side Chick At KNUST, Students Reacts
Scholarship1 month ago
McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships – Canada (APPLY)
Campus News1 month ago
UCC: Beautiful Level 100 Student Killed By A Speeding Vehicle
Time Tables2 months ago
KNUST: Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 – 1st Semester